- E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line –New Member application
- Name of the Business
- Address including postal code
- Primary Business contact name
- Phone number for the business or contact
- The e-mail address to be used for correspondence from the Delhi Chamber
- Upon receipt of the information we will prepare an invoice and send the invoice to the address provided
- Once we receive payment for the membership fee including copy of the invoice, you are now a new member. You are entitled to enrol in any of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and Canadian Chamber of Commerce Affinity programs. Of course, we hope to see you at the many Delhi & District Chamber of Commerce events. You will receive notification by e-mail for the many Chamber events.
- We will announce that you are a new member on our website and Facebook
- A membership plaque will be prepared and delivered to your business
- The Delhi & District Chamber of Commerce fiscal year is from April 1 to March 31
- Membership fees are due April 1 each year and cover the fiscal year
- Annual Delhi & District Chamber of Commerce Membership Fee
Includes Ontario Chamber of Commerce and Canadian Chamber of Commerce Fees.
Business Membership – $100, plus $5 per employee
Social/Club Membership – $50
Individual Membership – $50
- Upon receipt of the membership fee for existing members, a yearly membership sticker will be sent to the business and may be affixed to the Delhi Chamber membership plaque, provided to the business at time of membership enrollment.
Canadian owned and operated, CDN Buildings specializes in designing, manufacturing and installing durable steel structures for residential, commercial and agricultural applications.
523 James Street, Unit #3
Delhi, Ontario, Canada
Click on link below for further information.
McKay Insurance and Financial Services provides professional insurance and investment solutions to fit you, your family, or your farming and business needs. We offer holistic advice so you can achieve your goals, protect your lifestyle and enjoy a healthy financial future.
Our friendly and experienced Team can help you plan for the future, grow your investments, protect your family, plan for retirement, and prepare a personalized estate plan.
With offices conveniently located in Delhi and Simcoe, we are proud to live and work in Norfolk County and truly value the relationships that we build with our clients.
The Bossy Nagy Group Chartered Accountants is led by Michael Bossy, Steve Nagy, Chad Lamoure, Marla Rice, and Tracy VanPuymbroeck, the team at BNG has been fine-tuned to deliver the best in coaching, consultation, and compliance services to their clients.
Not only do they have the years of experience and business skill set to help you make the best decisions, they take emotional support into account too.
It’s all in the planning:
- Family Business & Succession planning
- Estate Planning
- Strategic Planning
Locations in Tillsonburg, Delhi & Woodstock
10 ARNOLD SAYEAU DR., DELHI, ON
Delhi & District Chamber of Commerce Members
Barber & Veri Inc.
Best Wishes Linens & Décor
Bossy Nagy Chartered Accounts
Caffery Hardware & Electric Limited
Colour Code Collision and Glass Inc
Delhi Chiropractic & Massage
Delhi Flowers & Gift Shop
Delhi District German Home
Delhi Hungarian Hall
Delrose Retirement Residence
Dynamic Decal & Printing
Erie Shore Plumbing & Heating
Fit With Mariette
Hometown Brewing Ltd. (Rambin’ Road)
La Salette Rural Roots
Mc Farlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers
Mc Kay Insurance & Financial Services
Mc Kee Sports
Murphy Funeral Home
NACL Norfolk Association for Community Living
On Time Precision Components Inc.
Rebecca Sprau Photography
Scotts Canada Ltd.
Schonberger Familty Farms Limited
TD Canada Trust
The Dog’s Paw
Timmermans Irrigation & Ranch
U-Do-It Car Wash
VanLondersele Real Estate
VLG – Van Maele Leitch-Gair Insurance
W.E. Saunders Paints
Wilkinson Independent Grocer
Your Wine Shop