About the Chamber
We are a non-profit organization made up of local member businesses, professionals, service groups and individuals. The Chamber works together to ensure a healthy economic base that benefits the entire community. The Chamber exists to:
- Advance existing businesses and attract new businesses
- Influence public policy and governments in support of a healthy business climate
- Provide valuable support, tools and programs for it’s members
To achieve strong and sustained economic and community growth for the Delhi area
Our Mission Statement
To enhance our current economic and community base by promoting and supporting our member businesses and attracting new business
Mark Spence – Little Local Shop Inc.
Wes Wilson – John C. Cooke & Associates
Mark Whitmore – Dennis’ Horseradish
Paula Boutis – Lawyer
Ken Handsaeme – On Time Precision Components
Sue Descheemaeker – Remax Erie Shores Realty
Mitch Vanwynsberghe – VanMaele Leitch Gair Insurance
Rebecca Compton – Dalton White Farms
Fred Mabee – Financial Advisor
Norfolk County Rep
John Regan – Director of Economic Development
Norfolk County Council Reps
Mike Columbus – Norfolk County Councillor-Ward 3
Linda Vandendriessche – Norfolk County Councillor-Ward 2
Monthly meetings occur on the 2nd Thursday of each month (may be rescheduled by holidays, weather or other circumstances) commencing at 7:00 p.m.
105 Church Street West
Who may attend?
- All Chamber members are welcome, however they have no voting rights during the Monthly Board Meetings
- All Chamber Members will be invited to the Chamber's Annual General Meeting. Members will be asked to vote on the annual financial reports and for the election of Directors.
- Non-members may request an opportunity to present ideas to the Chamber or solicit support from the Chamber
- Requires 1 week notice prior to the meeting and is to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request must include topic to be discussed
- Presentations are to be no more than 15 minutes including questions and answers
- The Chamber will allow no more than 2 non-member presentations at any monthly meeting